RE: virus: Response to Joe Dees. "Is the US a Rogue Nation?"

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 11:59:04 MST

[Blunderov]
I would prefer it if the USA were to unstitch the Star of David from the
Stars and Stripes altogether.

[ben]
Is this the part where you start muttering to yourself about ZOG and the
Elders of Zion?

[Blunderov]
I am unfamiliar with the gentlemen to whom you allude, but your taunt has
not eluded me. Could it be that my metaphor has caused you smart? I would
prefer to believe that the clashing of these two ideas together had produced
light.

Regards

Blunderov