The end of freedom - Re: virus: Hello - did anyone see this in my last post?

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 18:33:37 MST

Stop it with this durned evil-lution talk.

I didn't come from no monkey-luvin!!

Walter
"To err is human. To really screw things up requires a bare-naked
command line and a wildcard operator."
====
Speaking of evil and bare-naked things... here the bare naked asses of the
religious luddites, including our wounderful unelected President, waving in
the air, as they bury their collective heads in the sand to prey (upon the
future). What a wonderful thing a Religious Republic is to be sure.

[Borrowing Walter's wonderful tag-line] "To err is human. To really screw
things up requires a religious agenda, a President who makes retarded
monkeys appear intelligent, and a house and senate that prove that the US
has exactly the kind of government it deserves."

Hermit <selling US drug company shares before this becomes the next
high-tech market to tank.>

====
By Declan McCullagh (declan@wired.com)
2:00 a.m. Feb. 9, 2002 PST
WASHINGTON -- It's been seven months since the House of
Representatives voted to ban cloning, and the Senate is deciding whether to
follow suit [Hermit: They will ban cloning, the only question whether it is
reproductive cloning only or all cloning. Right now [Hermit: and "Religious
Right now" would go amiss) it seems that they are going to ban all cloning].
This week, the Senate Judiciary committee met to decide whether to ban human
embryo cloning completely, or to prohibit only the reproductive cloning of
human beings while still allowing "therapeutic" cloning for experimental
research. [...]