Re: virus: Cannabinoid receptors and munchies : reprise

From: Zphobic (zphobic@softhome.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 13:53:03 MST

The solution (with a nod towards the Dr. Seb):

LESS PEOPLE!

We might have to factory farm for a while still. But we need to encourage
people to have only 2 or 1 or NO children. And in 50 or 100 years, as the
population decreases, we can switch more and more back to healthy organic
farming. How'zat?

   - Zphobic