Re: virus: Hardwired for God.

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 15:55:40 MST

Something to ask yourself as well, Violet, is "What would he fill the
whole where religion used to be with?".

As far as I can tell, if a person is not receptive to the notion that the
foundation of their morality (soul, being, whatever) may be corrupt, then
only harm can be done by revealing this reality to them. Very few are
really ready to accept the reality of their situation - that we are just
savage animals - some more so than others.

I have chosen to save this collective insight of ours for those whom are
curious already. As an old and dear member here has once said "Feed only
the hungry".

Bill Roh
Ultra-Savage