RE: virus: hmmm...niechtzse...

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 11:12:55 MST

[Rafael Anschau]
>I do not understand your reasoning.

[athenonrex]
then let me butcher this post a bit...

you,(or i believe it was you, please tell me if i am wrong)
wrote that it was a "bad" thing that niechtzse wanted to destroy religion...
then you wrote(and i know this was you...)
"the meaning of the overman not as man's genetic superiority over
others(racial, or whatever)but a vision of man which is the oposite
of religion's. (men as sheeps)"
my response was,

>>"so you want "men as sheeps" then, you would have all of human
>>kind following? and none leading themselves, instead of being lead
>>by others? odd."

perhaps i was mistaken, though. i think it was that new guy that said that the anti-religion thing was bad...