RE: virus: hmmm...niechtzse...

From: Rafael Anschau (anschau.ez@terra.com.br)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 14:19:10 MST

I see what happened.
I wrote my first post badly.

Going back in time, my first post should have been:

Nietzsche got close to Darwin's dangerous idea. However, his focusing too
much on destroying religion
took him away from other goals, such as fitness and power.
Darwin never focused on destroying religion.
I stay with Darwin.

[Much better]

At 10:12 14/02/02 -0800, you wrote:

>[Rafael Anschau]
>>I do not understand your reasoning.
>>
>[athenonrex]
>then let me butcher this post a bit...
>
>you,(or i believe it was you, please tell me if i am wrong)
>wrote that it was a "bad" thing that niechtzse wanted to destroy religion...

NO I NEVER WROTE THAT! Nietzsche's wanting to destroy religion is not only
GOOD it is... Well, I'm
not a poet.. But it's a damn GOOD thing!

>then you wrote(and i know this was you...)
>"the meaning of the overman not as man's genetic superiority over
>others(racial, or whatever)but a vision of man which is the oposite
>of religion's. (men as sheeps)"
>my response was,
>
>>>"so you want "men as sheeps" then, you would have all of human
>>>kind following? and none leading themselves, instead of being lead
>>>by others? odd."
>
>perhaps i was mistaken, though. i think it was that new guy that said that
the anti-religion thing was bad...

I never said that.

Rafael