RE: virus: hmmm...niechtzse...

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 16:27:37 MST

The archives are easily accessible online, and you would do well to check
them out before misquoting me or anyone else for that matter. Just to
clarify, I don’t think I’ve participated in this particular thread one bit,
so you must have me confused with some other “new guy” who’s name starts
with “k”...

Kalkor