virus: C'mon, brothers and sisters. Post your analysis here.

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 11:53:11 MST

C'mon, brothers and sisters. Post your analysis here.
Share with us!!

Walter
Battleground Analysis

Congratulations!

You have been awarded the TPM medal of distinction! This is our second
highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

The fact that you progressed through this activity being hit only once
and biting very few bullets suggests that your beliefs about God are
well thought out and almost entirely internally consistent.

The direct hit you suffered occurred because one set of your answers
implied a logical contradiction. The bitten bullets occurred because you
responded in ways that required that you held views that most people
would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. At the bottom of
this page, we have reproduced the analyses of your direct hit and bitten
bullets.

Because you only suffered one direct hit and bit very few bullets, you
qualify for our second highest award. A good achievement!

Click here if you want to review the criteria by which hits and bullets
are determined.

How did you do compared to other people?

7006 people have completed this activity to date. You suffered 1 direct
hit and bit 1 bullet. This compares with the average player of this
activity to date who takes 1.28 hits and bites 1.06 bullets.
50.16% of the people who have completed this activity, like you, took
very little damage and were awarded the TPM Medal of Distinction.
7.86% of the people who have completed this activity emerged unscathed
with the TPM Medal of Honour.

--
Walter Watts
Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.