virus: now only criminals will have the pox

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 18:47:16 MST

...what's this crap about bush trying to 'contain' technological research
which might be applied to the creation of weapons of mass destruction? what
a joke....does this constitute anything more than yet another attempt to
chip away at the fading sovereignty of the people? what's next?...will he be
able to force techno-savvy people to work for the government or be
imprisoned for fear that the implementation of their skills will "leak out
to the public"...and thus perhaps fall into "the wrong hands"? shit is
getting really spooky. that deserted french island i found north of
madagascar is looking more and more appealing every day.

drsebby.