RE: virus: statue of mirrors II- judas' children

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 05:49:09 MST

...a war we fought and people thought,
such a pain-filled thing that be.
...and then with time, forgot the crime,
and carried on with glee.

...some social rights, fraught with plights
sacrificed with time,
the rights forgot, un-justice sought
and now the pain is mine.

...the voting pools are filled with fools,
that as much is clear,
but on such crap my dearest chap,
how the fuck'st we steer?

...are we alone to chew our bone
of reason, logic and sense?
what can be done? to change the sum
of mis-educated ignorance?

...is it so bleak that we must creep,
amongst the slithy toves,
until a time yet unforseen
that we shall come in droves,

...where kindness rules along with reason,
mathematic-ally based,
...a society accentuating developmental haste.

...logistics easily mastered,
and resources financed,
by an educated poplace,
with shit inside their pants.

...i cannot see,,,,,why utopia,
refuses to exist,
with a cold-hard steel brace-let;
handcuffing my wrist.

...forced to go along, i quietly submit...
to the diminishing rights,
of that sad-ass piece of shit,
known to you and i as the US citezenry,
it's feeling more and more like some government sodomy.

...and now we have the bush;...
MARK II i'll have you know,
as human rights descend by flights,
the stories of them grow.
....human pain will cause distain, and this i say, i know.
and yet sublime, cruelties mined, i still insist they trow...

..a government wrought by human thought,
this bush by money shall rule,
and just by luck this stupid fuck
painfully proves its tool.

drsebby. even more tipsy:) not gonna re-read it...no way.