Re: virus: Swastika film poster escapes ban

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 15:54:38 MST

right...but that story has not that much credibility to it as the truth in
the observation of current events that leads one to believe that the star of
david is most definitely turning into the nazi swastika considering that the
holocaust is NOT about the jews alone. Given the times, a jew blaming the
catholic for religious dogma and hate mongering would be funny if it werent
so sad. jew meets catholic: moslem meets hindu: pot meets kettle. A religion
is a religion is a religion. Xianity..Islam..Judaism...A religion by any
other name would stink just as bad.

Actually, the swastika used to be a pretty popular ideogram for centuries
across civilisations before one man ruined it for the rest of us.

I guess the catholics have something extra to feel guilty about and the jews
have something new to milk now.

Mermaid.

p.s.from another link found in the same url......I see that the ole fibber,
Goldhagen is back to his dirty tricks again:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_1762000/1762448.stm