RE: virus: Rich's Vegan Ethics? McAmerika Rex or You can have my steak when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 21:30:35 MST

;
...Mermaid is correct though - there is a very nice cow-hell off the I-5 a
few hours north of L.A.....on the eastern side of the freeway. if you tell
me im wrong, i'll have to find the photo i took of it and scan the thing for
you.

...and Loki, your details are unneccessary - all life coming from a common
ancestor is 'related' in my book. i think you know what i meant.

drsebby.