RE: virus: Rich's Vegan Ethics? McAmerika Rex or You can have my steak when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 01:17:11 MST

....statements like that always seem to hint at some personal pride over
this "revulsion" of meat. weird. i suspect you quietly 'happy' about this
apparent nausea that comes over you from the smell/taste of meat. i would
be rather ashamed and feel childish if i were to proclaim such a hatred for
vegetables. i can very much enjoy a nut cutlet, tofu sausage, as well as
the flavors of wonderfully nutrient rich animal meats and proteins. i
suspect that this fanatically strong distaste of yours has mental origins.

...why do MSG's pique our appetite supposedly? apparently there are 4, not
3 varieties of tastebuds in our mouths recent studies show...sweet, sour,
bitter....and what can only be described as "a meat-like flavor" which MSG's
apparently appeal to.

drsebby.