RE: virus: Lets not beat around the meat.

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 03:38:16 MST

i'd never condone eating such rarified creatures. i've known two people
who've eaten baby killer whale...both were entirely accidental deaths and
merely a result of the dead animal being there fresh and a natural curiosity
to taste such an impossible and once in a lifetime opportunity food source.
i would have a hard time forgiving a person that would purposefully attain
such flesh. but if it's there....and just gonna rot, i'd eat it in a second
as well..like i said, it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for me
and i wouldnt pass it up.

drsebby.