RE: virus: to hermit: Lets not beat around the meat.

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 16:03:46 MST

[Hermit 1*] If there are worse examples, I have yet to think of them
(although Kalkor's mice don't seem to do to badly).

[Kalkor 1] Ouch! Cut me to the very marrow! What's wrong with my example?
Was it not in context? Was I incorrect in my observations or
interpretations? Or am I merely misinterpreting your critique? Bah, just
give me a chance; I can do MUCH worse ;-}

[Hermit 2] Misinterpreting. Pigs and chickens are undoubtedly "natural
cannibals" and so were bad examples to have chosen to try to support a claim
that animals are not cannibals. If someone had said that mice were not
cannibals, your example would have devastated them. In that sense, mice
might have been a worse example than chickens or pigs.

[Hermit 2] Your counter was exactly on the mark and spoke effectively to the
issue.

Kind Regards

Hermit