Re: virus: Barcodes On People

From: Violet Beck (seizansha@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 17:21:41 MST

Bah! And good for them--kids run rampant these days. I would know--I AM one.
Even if this is robbing teens of a personal liberty, they have a commited a
crime and are thus paying. More power to the law enforcement.

Now, if ONLY we could get something like that going in the states...where we
REALLY need it...