RE: virus: Fw: virus books

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 04:44:20 MST

[Alex <transmortal@ihug.com.au>] The Church of Virus - a breath of air in a
choked atmosphere. You can't fake quality.

[Hermit] Thank-you Alex.

[Richard Ridge] <snip> If virus wishes to stand for a bunker-in-the-ground
mentality, then by all means put him on the list. I'm probably being a bit
unfair, as I do rather admire Burroughs in many respects. But a tenuous link
to memetics doth not a Virian make. But a tenuous link to memetics doth not
a Virian make.

[Hermit] Agreed. Altogether a very Victorian author combining mysticism and
jingoism into a soup that was far from rational and makes some of the more
fervid American "patriot" groups seem almost reasonable by comparison.

Kind Regards

Hermit