Re: virus: Re:

From: Ryan Hebert (dpaladin110@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 18:27:53 MST

Hmmm...yeah yeah..."welcome aboard" and since this is experimental, are you
going to just be touring our happy establishment? Or thinking about joining
as a "contaminant" to the general populis? Well now....I've just given out
plenty of warm fuzzies. Hmmm...I would have to back Violet on this-what kind
of a project is this exactly? Eh...my school has censored pretty much
everything "non-educational, and inappropriate for the student's mentality."
Thus, CoV has been branded an "undesireable" ...sounds like a school engaged
nazism..."filtering out the undesirables"...eh, oh well...