Re: virus: Re: Mandy's assignment...

From: Ryan Hebert (dpaladin110@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 15:31:15 MST

Well, between the three of us, Mandy has plenty of questions to answer for
[dramatic music in the background]. The idea of impaling us and classifying
"weirdling internet collectives" sounds a bit..."out there," if you will.
I'm not forking the idea, but I'm guessing the other possibility is a bit
more realistic. You're questions will help clear things up, Dr. Sebby.

Personally, I'd like to branch off of the first idea, perhaps she is just
subscribing and listening to her responces? Recording the data? ...As you
have suggested, Dr. Sebby. Hmmm...but if that idea was the case, would you
think that it would be hard to find a site or database that runs its
systematics under her rubric for "necessities"?

-me