RE: virus: Lewis M. Andrews, Ph. D (amusement value only)

From: Richard Ridge (richard_ridge@tao-group.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 03:44:21 MST

I have reviewed the summary and asked a psychologist acquaintance to provide
her professional opinion.

The conclusion was that this is all drivel. None of this has ever been
proved - or indeed ever could be, as the assertions presented are simply not
susceptible to falsification or verification. The summary suggests that the
author has taken a set of personal statements and erroneously extrapolated
them to other people in order to make pots of money from credulous fools who
really need to stop asking others to order their entire existence for them.

> The third chapter is entitled "Beyond Depression" and my very short
> summary is that "Don’t judge others." to avoid depression. There are
> numerous anecdotes and statistics in every chapter to support the
> conclusion.

< fx: Psychologist friend foams at mouth in condition of sheer incandescent
rage>

> The eleventh chapter is entitled "Beyond Anxiety" and basically
> considered anxiety a somewhat good thing, as it is a sign we are giving
> up control (and thus being less manipulative of ourself and possibly
> others) and enabling intuition to take over. But there is hyperanxiety,
> where the anxiety becomes out of control and we try to run from it by
> repressing it and it winds up just growing.

<fx: psychologist friend begins beating head against wall>