Re: virus: Bill, a very solid example of what I was previously talking about.

From: BIll Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 20:26:21 MST

Great observation. I had not thought about it that way and I susepct that you
are right. I suppose that if we know when athenonrex achieved his awareness, we
would be able to estimate when he would be aproaching his next step, or indeed
if there is an arrest. I suppose I do prefer his particular brand of infection
to many others, but I don't think ultimately it will lead to happiness unless it
evolves into a more well rounded set of memes.

I look forward to your further analysis.

Bill