virus: Kirk's disabilities....

From: L' Ermit (lhermit@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 00:47:35 MST

[Kirk] would you believe the fascist bastards that run my firewall says that
URL you gave me below contains hate speech and won't let me at it!!! Bloody
Sod!!! I'd love to know what triggered it. Aside from the Amazon links, the
balance are peer reviewed scientific sites.

[Hermit] I can believe anything of content filters - all of it bad...

[Hermit] Which URL do you need. I'll mail the page to you off list.

[Hermit] Now, please, please, please, learn To <S!N!I!P!>. It is not
difficult. Truly. Select the block to omit, and hit delete. Please. Please.
Please. Pretty please. Just try. Or we'll likely end up with people
unsubscribing or having to put in a filter to bounce posts with too high a
percentage of quoting - which will take work to administer and is almost as
silly and fascist as a fucked-up content filter - and where you are, for
now, undoubtedly the major culprit.

Your's Imploringly

Hermit