Re: virus: Fallacies

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 04:19:12 MST

Hi Kalkor,

Here is a mini-portal on critical thinking and fallacies I threw together
once.

http://www.ukpoliticsmisc.org.uk/usenet_evidence/critical_thinking.htm

I also came across this recently, it is quite wonderful, a review of
Bentham's "Book of Fallacies" by Sydney Smith .

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/smith-antireform.html

Regards

Jonathan