Re: virus: Calling Gragg Vail and other IRCers

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 23:54:58 MST

L' Ermit wrote:

> Please point your IRC client at irc.lucifer.com:6667 and page me (hermit)
> when you get there. Thanks.
>
> General question. Why are we seeing so few Virians on line - on a server
> with full services, no lag and no splits?
>
> Hermit

Well, to be honest Hermit, I've never been in a chat room, so I've never
bothered to download a chat client.

Am I missing something profoundly paradigm fluxing?

Walter
PS--If I am, then could someone kindly flux me a fully-qualified ftp pathname
to the free-est, fullest and finest of the aforementioned IRC daemons.

--
Walter Watts
Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.