Re:virus: Hello, I\'m new

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 04:20:36 MST

Welcome to the CoV, Weston Renoud. It sounds to me as if you are over the
worst of the hump of demythifying yourself already. Read the archives and
ask questions - or post challenges. It is the fastest way to learn. Develop
a thick skin :-). It will help. I hope you enjoy your stay.
[hr]
Richard, the Saints section is in the Congregational area... So he wont see
it till he gets there.

Meantime, for the Congregationalists, please read-up on the proposed saints,
and vote on them. If somebody would like to write some articles on the
proposed saints, and post them here, I will try to make an FAQ out of them.

PS if you do write something that might serve as the basis for a FAQ, please
provide sources so that they can be acknowledged.

Kind Regards

Hermit

PPS The \"Best of Virus\" section in the FAQs also needs suggestions. You
can simply reply to that thread and I will tidy it up and format if needed.

PPPS I\'d appreciate it if people who have contributed poetry and literature
would add it to the creative writing area. I know I haven\'t done so myself,
but hope to do so eventually.

----
This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus
BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=115
95>