Re: virus: re: hi... a total newbie.. and so could u aid me?

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 18:58:03 MST

...yeah i cant help but wonder if Kirkasaurus could be my quiet angel and
lift me to my feet? of course i still cant figure out why i would need
wings to get to my feet in the first place? i dont have them presently and i
seem to manage getting up to my feet using these funny 'arm' attatchments
that my thalydamide-free body came with...real handy little fuckers, they
are(pardon the pun).

...of course if Kirk were inclined to use his assumed wings to not just lift
me to my feet(which i can manage without wings), but to lift me up into the
skies where we could soar like a bird and other colorful metaphors of warm
fuzzy cheeriness; it seems very likely that at some point he might just
decide to drop me...in which case i'd likely plummet to my death. so for
now, i'll be quite content to remain on the ground with wings that forgot
how to fly - isn't it possible that someones confusing these arm thingies
for wings? in which case i should just remind them in a soft voice "they
didnt foget how to fly, they just cant generate enough lift to get my big
giant body off the ground".

drsebby...spreadin' some inspirational cheer:)