RE: virus: Re:Faith Schools Latest

From: Violet Beck (seizansha@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 16:54:44 MST

<blunderov>
>Normally one is given some guff about how god could, if he chose, enforce
>belief in him, but capriciously prefers to have that belief come from the
>free choice of his subjects. This line, however, does not get around the
>implication that god is directly responsible for all evil and is probably
>not to be trusted. I always enjoy watching their eyes glaze over at this
>one.
</blunderov>

<violet>
Oh, that's a very good one. I must try them in my Sunday School class (yes,
my mum and dad make me go to Sunday school. It's beyond stupid.)

Speaking of which, the other day our lovely sunday school teacher was
beating down homosexuals and athiests in class. At the word "gay," a girl in
the back of the class screamed "EWW GROSS!" and threw up her hands.
Unfortunately for little miss coordinated, her hand hit a bookshelf, and she
was immediately struck on the head with a very large version of the King
James Bible that the disturbance dislodged. She was promptly knocked
unconcious, and had to be carted off the the emergency room.

Oh, the symbolism. ;)

--Violet