virus: Attn: Bill Roh and any other HTML users

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 00:33:57 MST

Please Bill, try to disable HTML sending in your mail client. If you can\'t figure out how to do it, join us on IRC (either point an IRC client at irc.lucifer.com:6667 or connect via the chat button on the top menu after logging in on the BBS) and we can help you. We\'d love to see you there anyway...

An alternative is to reply directly from the BBS where you can get help on how to use the formatting facilities while editing a post.

In any case please log in and take a look at the BBS - I think you will like it.

Kind Regards

Hermit

----
This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=>