Re: virus: DRUGS

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 11:23:55 MST

    Well, that's a good question Ryan. We actually have an organized
method of drug experimentaton. We all get together on the full moon, at
a secret government location known only to the congregation. It is there
that we bring 121 different drugs together. We mix them all up and put
the brew in little film canisters. Then we stuff them all in two big
Pinatas - one is in the shape of a virus infected cell about to burst,
the other is in the shape of a huge sardine. At this stage everyone gets
nekid and gets in line for a swing at the virus infected, drug filled
pinata. Usually we let the ladies go first - last time we let Joe Dees
go first and he, being a big guy, broke the thing on the first try.
Anyway, eventually someone ruptures the cell and the virii get out and
spill all over the ground. Here's where the fun kicks in - everyone
dives into the middle to get their drug cocktail. A mass of naked bodies
going for the goods. After a few minutes everyone has found a vial or
two, and has imbibbed it.
     The next 20 minutes are usually spent in quite intrspection while
everyone slowly gathers around the portal. "Portal?" you say? Thats
right, our secret location is close to the sea. A sinkhole has opened up
a direct underground and underwater route to the sea and around the
sinkhole opening rests a 2600 year old portal. Things usually do get
blury around here, but imagine this. Together we hoist the huge sardine
pinata over the portal, then start our secret chant. (like I said, its a
secret chant - so don't ask what it is). Sometime in the next half hour
it happens, the Great Purple Squid comes to claim her offering.
Tenticles 30 feet long extend from the portal, then a bit of her mantal,
then slowly, an eye. A huge eye with pupils like serving plates. And
with her all seeing, benevolent eye, she blesses us for another cycle.
At that stage we are all filled with passion and a 6 hour orgy ensues
under the watchful eye of the Great Squid as she slowly devours her
sardine pinata.

Thats about it.

Best to ya!
Bill Roh