Re: virus: Re:Richard\'s Name change

From: Eva-Lise Carlstrom (evalise@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 22:19:50 MST

> On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, kharin wrote:

> accuracy of The Onion\'s horoscopes.

If anyone here hasn't already, you have *got* to see
Free Will Astrology (formerly Breszny's Real
Astrology).

Rob Breszny's horoscopes are hysterical, beautiful,
passionate, outrageously bizarre, poetic, and highly
inspirational. I call up my friends and read them
their horoscopes every Thursday when the Stranger
comes out--although they could just read them
themselves.

His novel _The Televisionary Oracle_ is also fun.

I've just tried his usual URL
http://www.freewillastrology.com
and found it not working; I am concerned!

--Eva
(Pisces worshipper of no other astrologer before Breszny)