Re: virus: Contact Congress to Oppose CBDPA (SSSCA)

From: Steve Parrott (luxvivens@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 13:37:11 MST

Along these same lines...
If you are a regular listener of web streaming radio (as *I* am), you will
want to make an attempt to stop the forthcoming legislation that will
effectively end all radio streaming on the internet. Some of my favorite
stations have already stopped streaming due to this absurd legislation. I
will not try to go into great detail here. I will supply a couple of URLs
to two stations that already have good information on their site. I have a
huge list of stations bookmarked and ALWAYS have *something* playing while
on the computer. If the government gets their fat asses into this with
misguided legislation, it will be another LARGE slap in the face of our
"freedoms".
Please help this effort to save internet radio.
www.wnyu.com
www.3wk.com

Steve