virus: Re:Admin problems with the BBS

From: David Lucifer (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 00:11:14 MST

We have been fine tuning the new system, which has meant frequent reloads of the mail logs from archive to repair formatting, bad dates and thread issues.

In the latest import the missing messages have been recovered, but now they are out of order within the thread. Still working on it...

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

David

----
This message was posted by David Lucifer to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=49;action=display;threadid=24097>