Re: virus:hello

From: Morgan Ramsay (daemonikan@cox.net)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 01:16:46 MST

If there is no beginning then there must be no end. From what I gather, the
Church of Virus is about reason. Is the statement I made... reasonable? How
will you explain this... phenomenon?

Chaos is a but a theory. It cannot be proven so therefore it is not within
reason. The main attraction in all fables is symbolism. I am not sure what
"Chaos" represents but I do know that "Chronus" represents Time (Chron-) and
"Gaia" is Earth. Perhaps, Chaos is empty space, but in Time the Earth
developed its soil somewhere within that space. But is it reasonable to say
Chaos is empty? There has to be conflicting attributes of Chaos otherwise
it's Peace.

That's my opinion...
Asmodeus Daemonikan