Re: virus:hello

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 12:42:52 MST

we just went over that not to long ago. pretty much we came to the
concensus that there is no definite answer presently and blind
speculation is somewhat pointless...but ever since bill roh, or was it sebby, i don't feel like digging and figuring that right now, mentioned the purple nurples, i have been worshiping them daily...

-Athe'Nonrex

"one night i was greeted by four small demons at my front door.
so i grabbed my shotgun and fired four shells into them.
then i remembered it was halloween."
-bill burrows