Re:virus:hello

From: Daemonikan (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 13:50:22 MST

I was just thinking about what a beginning with no end would be. The conclusion I have come to is that it would be Chaos. For that is what Nature is. Nature is Chaos, but Life is Peace.

There is no Circle of Nature that flows predictably around. Nature is not stable. Therefore, it is Chaotic.

There is a Circle of Life. Our Life begins and ends with Death. Life is stable. It is Peaceful.

Though there are obstacles in our Life that make things Chaotic at Times, but those obstacles are products of Nature.

----
This message was posted by Daemonikan to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=24837>