Re: virus: howdy

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 14:03:05 MDT

[athenonrex]
pagan?
neat-o. (regardless of what others may think of me on this list)
i don't really adhear to any given religion, and am for the most part atheist,
but, i have to commend the pagans. one of the most truthful religions
i've run across was satanism (the left hand path, not the "devil worshipping")
and much like satanism, thing that caught my attenting with paganism
was the carnal nature of it. they revel in the flesh when most other
religions say that it is "sinful" to do so. one school of hinduism goes
so far as to say that the "physical world is an illusion."

...what was my point here...ah, yes...my hat goes off to you, sir.
neat site, too.

[matt]