Re:virus: Extropians

From: David Lucifer (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 00:19:33 MDT

[quote author=rhinoceros link=board=51;threadid=25345;start=0#108778 date=1018836323]
>From the little that I have seen here, most Virians are not self-centered enough to make good Extropians,[/quote]

Self-centered enough? Where did that come from?

[quote]
Practically (as Bill Clinton would say), there seem to be many Extropians who support posession of guns and demand that Arafat be taken to court because he destabilizes their world and threatens their forthcoming superman status.
[/quote]

True, and you can say the same thing about many Virians. What\'s your point?

----
This message was posted by David Lucifer to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25345>