Re:virus: howdy

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 17:53:58 MDT

[athenonrex]
if it is different for each thought system, then who is to say what EXACTLY evil, or good, is?

[rhinoceros]
Hey, I said \"man-made concept\". Your personal concept of evil is EXACTLY whatever makes you feel guilty. The concept of evil of the society you live in is EXACTLY whatever would get you busted or frowned upon by those considered as \"good citizens\". This is the way it works.

[rhinoceros]
I am about 40 percent Marxist,

[athenonrex]
really now? how does that work?
what\'s the other 60%?

[rhinoceros]
Umm... let me see...

40% Marxism
40% Positivism
15% Linguistic Philosophy (Chomsky etc)
5% Irrationality

The last one means that under some circumstances I could become a suicide bomber just for the heck of it, and is also useful for combining the other three.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=24851>