RE: virus: politics test/mix

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 13:30:59 MDT

[eugen 4]
Good-bye.

[snip of a bunch of stuff that should have been snipped by the respondant,
since citation was not necessary for us, the readers, to ascertain the
point, content, or context of the above]

[Kalkor] Thank you, please drive through. But just in case you're really
just lurking, and for the amusement of the congregation, allow me to present
an analogy:

Picture a group of fishing guides sitting around in a pub talking about
amusing anecdotes of people they've guided. A man, obviously drunken,
stumbles up and, not realizing that these guys are experts in the field of
fishing, proceeds to erroneously dictate to them the "correct methods" of
such basics as tying on hooks, rigging, baiting, navigating rapids, and
various things that this friendly group has discussed to their mutual
advantage many times before.

How would a group like this respond? I'm sure it all depends on how much
they've had to drink so far ;-} I think Hermit showed considerable restraint
and tact. And I bet eugen is relieved that we didn't all jump up and toss
him into the creek out back!

[eugen 4]

--
-- Eugen* Leitl leitl