Re: virus: Infection! (depending on your bias)

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 17:29:12 MDT

[ben 1] I don\'t have the answer to the question \"where can I obtain
legitimate information to the events in the Middle East\" right now - a fact
I find most troubling.

[Rhinoceros 2] Of course, there are some generally accepted facts to begin
with. There are also some points of dispute regarding the true facts. But
what I am talking about is not the truth of the facts but the truth of the
situation.

[ben 2] It's funny, I was coming to about the same conclusion. The math does
itself - if each person killed by the Israelis really was a terrorist, or
even if only a third of them were, that's still enough terrorists to have
blown Israel to bits a long time ago. The fact that the Israeli government
still is in control is almost proof of the illegitimacy of their claims.

[Rhinoceros 2] End line: I am almost always biased.
[ben 2] Default and perhaps inescapable state of the human condition.

-ben