virus: Infarction and Meme-osporin

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 08:54:30 MDT

All religions are particularly dangerous and primitive.

Do I need to give the "Belief Speech" again?

here is the Abstract.

Belief is an external agency that can be collectively expressed in the
social script of a culture. The ideological artifacts of a belief system,
its god, its symbols, et cetera, are mere symptoms. Belief--is the disease.
All Belief. Religion is a diathetical-stress anxiety disorder neurosis born
of a dependant archetypal personality that has not receceived sufficient
stress innoculation and one which has not been scaffolded with modalities of
internal agency. Belief-external agency gone vastly awry, is a maladaptive
behavior of the mind.

Remember how some people "believe" the vedas to be the precedant encoding of
such things as, say, Pi? Now that was a diseased thought process.

Humanity needs to undergo a major paradigm shift. Religion and belief, are
just two aberrant behaviors unto themselves. Yes, religion is a behavior.
And as such, can be easily studied, predicted, modified, and controlled.
Humanity has to once again be shown that the world is not flat. Problem is,
the minds of the world like to be lead around by their ideological
noserings. Intellectual sloth and all that...

Who wants to go sailing with me?

Kirk Steele