Re: virus: howdy

From: Michelle (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 13:23:07 MDT

[Eva-Lise 1] Hi, Arcadia, and welcome! I'm an atheist pagan
myself, and also find magick and memetics to be so
closely intermingled as to be indistinguishable in
the
middle.

[Michelle 1] I'm just curious, this is not a hostile question,
but what exactly is an
"atheist pagan"? I do agree with the second part.

[Eva-Lise 2]<grin> Fair question. I am highly sympathetic to
paganism, and find gods and goddesses to be useful
archetypes for focusing my thinking and feeling. I do
not, however, believe in them as actual entities, but
as powerful memetic tools.

[Michelle 2] There's certainly nothing to argue with there! Well put -
glad to hear you're not in memetic conflict! :)

-Michelle
(practising her Hermitish mark-up)