Re: Re:virus: Egyptian history contradicts the Bible

From: Steve Parrott (luxvivens@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 14:50:21 MDT

Yes, I could almost tolerate the Babble if people would view it as parables.
The problem is people who doggedly regard it as FACT. This amazes me that
a grown adult will accept an "Aesop's Fable" as just that, a fable, but will
blindly BELIEVE in stories far more ridiculous in the "good book".
Steve