Re:virus: Neodeism

From: elvensage (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 13:45:24 MDT

Here is my outlook on all these posts... plain and simple. Why the hell are you guys arguing about something that is PROVEN to be false. There is enough proof out there to say the bible is total... excuse my language, bullshit. You know that, I know it. No reason to argue about anything that happens in it. Just push it to the side, along with last weeks old newspapers. =)

----
This message was posted by elvensage to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25454>