Re: Re:virus: this is the world we live in...death comes in threes

From: Archibald Scatflinger (TransdimensionalElf@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 06:33:17 MDT

why do you say they went to waste? i just saw tool and they fucking rocked.
i would recommend psychadelics to anyone who considers themselves to be
mentally stable and willing to do an enormous amount of thinking. in fact im
thinking about going picking tomorrow.

love you all
Archibald

> I feel sorry, I really do... because I know the feelings you are
going through, I think we all have. Alice in Chains happened to be one of
my fave bands... along with Tool, NIN, and Rammstein. Sad to see such great
people go to waste. I mean, I've been tempted to try drugs before, I wont
lie. Especially acid, and shrooms... the stuff that's supposed to make you
really see things and "open up" (they say.) But, never did.
> My views on death are also a bit different... because I actually want
to know what it's like. I want to know if I disapear... if I'm still
somehow here (other than the whole energy and circle of life thing) and
such. So many things could be answered if I could... ya know? But I guess
it's too much of a risk if you do just disappear... which is what beleive.
I'm ranting now... sorry... sorry about all that shit. Life can suck.

> ----
> This message was posted by elvensage to the Virus 2002 board on Church of
Virus BBS.

<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=254
62>