virus: Blueprint for a Prison Planet

From: || | | | | | | | | (blacksun@btinternet.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 14:34:04 MDT

**My first post to the list - so hi everyone and thanks for the excellent
brain exercise material at the CoV site and here**

I was wondering what peoples thoughts on the following? - below is an
extract.

Introduction
"Meanwhile we shall express our darker purpose" - King Lear, Act 1:Sc1.

The purpose of this piece is to introduce the reader to the possibility that
much of what we typically believe about our world, notably its history and
its political structure, may be some distance from the truth. In writing it
is not my intention to reveal some vast, secret government or destiny, but
simply to allow interested readers to indulge themselves in the exercise of
re-evaluating just what is going on around us. Whether or not anyone chooses
to believe the scenario portrayed is entirely up to him or her. I make no
categorical statements about "how the world is" because our interpretation
of our world and the events of our lives is ultimately an entirely
subjective experience.

In presenting this alternative interpretation of our world, I have simply
gone straight into the "conspiracy theory" version of history with scant
regard for quite viable alternative explanations for much of what has
happened in recent years. Put simply, I have for the purpose of this
exercise quite deliberately selected the most negative explanation or
outcome for any series of events portrayed. If the reader finds following
this piece stressful, then I advise him or her to always keep in mind that
there are many other ways of looking at our world and, even if the
"worst-case scenario" were true, then simply recognizing the problem would
quickly bring about its reversal.

Nick Sandberg, Feb 2001

read the rest here - http://www.nick2211.yage.net/chips.htm

Especially in view of the recent news that 8 people are to be implanted with
ID chips;
(http://www.kurzweilai.net/email/newsRedirect.html?newsID=959&m=4399d in
"Blueprint for a Prison Planet" there is a paragraph "The Future - Chips
with Everything?" which paints the typical nightmare scenario (last
paragraph of Part One).

What do virians think about this issue?

Take care and control.
Bricoleur.