Re:virus: Masturbation Month

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 03:58:42 MDT

....13 completed summers there and 1 girl...who looked like princess
leia(now there's a fulfilled childhood fantasy!) as it was i sort of stole
her away from another guy who had imported her. i would've felt bad for the
guy if i thought she were a mindless vegetable(bok choi, say). believe me,
one boat, 32 ft long, most of it work space, twin gas engines, and me and my
step-brother for a month straight without touching ground.....not much hope
for chickies, i assure you. of course there are them 2 toothed native girls
slurring their words at 1pm. customary is to bring one change of clothes,
no underwear, one razor(for the day youre going home), bama booties,
neoprene wristers and lots of socks - oh, and my stormy seas arctic fleece
hat w/ear flaps(i'd pay 100$ for a new one if i lost it whilst there).a few
books, music and a playlist of memorized brazilian samba and bahian music to
sing to myself while on the back deck. lots of cigarettes, some booze, a
camera, and maybe some guns:D - mostly for shooting errant bears, seals,
lost inuits, and sea otters. and a few key cooking ingredients for the
daily meal of fresh salmon, rice and whatever veggies can be bought. and
maybe a pickle-fish if we get lucky. sometimes we get a halibut or two as
well.

drsebby. 100% joking about the animal killing....well, except for the
salmon of course.