Re:virus: Digimortals

From: elvensage (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 02:39:17 MDT

    Very nice WarmWater. I tend to agree with you on most these issues. My only question is, what should be done about it? Really? I mean, we all try as hard as we can not to feed these flames... but in this society we live in I feel it is nearly an impossibility. I do not want to be part of "the system"/"the man" but, I have no idea how NOT to be in one way or another. I've been looking for the answer to this question for a long time, and its seems impossible not to somehow be a part, and to feed these problems.

Think for yourself. Question Authority.
Elvensage

"I've got some advice for you little buddy,
before you point your finger you should know that I'm "the man,"
if I'm "the man,"
then you're "the man,"
and he's "the man" as well,
so you can point that fucking finger up your ass."
--Hooker with a Penis" by Tool

----
This message was posted by elvensage to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25519>