Re: Re:virus: Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 23:25:45 -0600

From: Michelle (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 09:38:41 MDT

Actually, the inks are _vastly_ better now. I'm not sure why (I could do
some research and report back if you're really interested) - but I used to
have a tattoo artist for a roommate and he would always tell me about how
much better technology is getting in the field now that tattoos are so
popular.

I just got my first color piece done a couple of years ago and it's amazing
how much brighter tattoos are even at "birth" these days than they used to
be. 10 years is no time at all - I've had my first tattoo for ten years
now, and my second for nine, and they both look fabulous!

Definitely Zloduska's recommendation is correct: choose an experienced
artist with good, crisp tattoos on his/her body and talk to them about inks
and longevity. They will know about the inks they prefer to use and the
general rate of touch-up work needing to be done.