Re: virus: What annoyed Hermit

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 18:54:54 MDT

...youre missing the point here entirely...no one cares anymore about who
may be right or wrong or anything in between. i think people just wish it
would stop and go away. why cant you let it go? i dont understand how this
simple sentiment can be misunderstood for so long after being voiced by so
many people. JUST STOP please.

drsebby.